Saturday, June 9, 2012

Diamondbacks Jerseys Ho

Ho, you call me? Full legs mud pushing full of the mud bike back home, only relieved the county are the road to our village, road Fortunately go, our village is the dirt road into the village since my suffering began, the dirt road after heavy rain, muddy very, Every step I take, to spend quite a lot of strength.
Hear my voice, my mother Ying Hao-hao,oakley black friday oakley cyber monday ray ban black friday 2015 ray ban cyber monday oakley black friday deals oakley cyber monday, came home from school? Noon to eat leftovers, I'm just a point to eat, my stomach has long been the cuckoo ring, I knew every time I came back, my mother would certainly have to set aside something tasty.
A little bit hungry. Mother into the kitchen, I prepare dinner, I looked into the big house, driving a TV, no one, my father and brother are not at home, back to my brother and my room, I found a set of clothes to change , I feel good.
The old iron is a good friend of my dad, we live in a village, the off-season, when they often get together, their home I 'd know where.
Old iron surnamed Peng, he has a daughter and a son, his daughter called Peng Fang, a class, an earlier time in junior high school when we are, we are learning in primary schools well in our village, that term only two of us admitted to the Township, however, because men and women have in junior high school when we do not how to speak, and later her grades drop-down, high school did not plan,is now the junior high school repeat.
To be honest, I feel very sorry for her, when junior high school, my grades are good, her father to see my face, and often want me to help her learn the words, but then I treat men and women to see too serious, I did not help her.
Pick of the road, I took my legs came to the old iron house.
Old iron in our village can be considered a busy man, he had been a minor official of the captain and the like, and very popular in our village, a slack time, his family always gathered a lot of people.
The old iron home visitors were huddled in two wherever he goes, a play mahjong, a chess, standing next to see people do more than playing, rural areas, too few recreational facilities.
Father back to the This time to get together with all the talent chess discovered my existence, the old iron lift looked up, smiled and said: I smiled,

No comments:

Post a Comment