Tuesday, September 18, 2012

kobe bryant jersey or the sorrow of the French army

you are not also captured it? how can fled back to? The Mopa the body more stooped, head hanging down a good long while before whisper like Road: Bazin shortness of breath and laughing,kobe bryant jersey, pointing the Mopa crazy laughed: This general was a great sorrow. Bazin a rave, the Mopa the body was miraculously straight up, head up the eyes had been fixed, Bazin: when anyone rescue me? tens of thousands of People's Liberation Army siege of three thousand troops, but I soldier in the hands but no ammunition, ammunition gone? Is the hero of France is to allow soldiers to needlessly die you? ... Marshal Sir, Today I come not to explore with you I am not a shame, scum, or the sorrow of the French army, my instructions from the People's Liberation Army instructions to you to send an ultimatum to. As for the Marshal, if you executed me, which I have does not care the way, I told Marshal you a 'good' news,nba jerseys sale, just yesterday, the Fourth Army of the Wuchang city, General Roger Leo has been surrendered to the People's Liberation Army. Said Mopa from his pocket a crumpled letter handed Bazin eyes: through the military court, or marshal you back home is not what people friendly reception. The Bazin the Mopa behind said them a few did not listen, they
The Mopa just mentioned, then shocked the living.
Roger Leo the Fourth Army of General surrender? Damn, I have to rescue coward from Hunan immediate concern the way Wuchang peripheral, in the distance Wuchang only 40 kilometers, this scum is actually surrendered Bazin head where a clap of

No comments:

Post a Comment